ProDry XL4 Inject for Home #2105AI
Enviro-Safe ProDry XL4 Inject SDS (389 KB, PDF)
Enviro-Safe™ ProDry Xl4 Inject is the very first A/C Dehydration Treatment in a direct inject device, and is the concentrated version of our 4 oz ProDry XL4 can. ProDry XL4 Inject’s formula contains a dehydrating agent that converts the moisture in the A/C system into a synthetic oil that mixes with the oil already in the system.
Features and Benefits
•Eliminates moisture to protect the system from failure resulting from corrosion. Moisture robs a system of cooling capacity.
•Less expensive than removing moisture through mechanical evacution
• Easy to install
ProDry XL4 Inject works best in heat pumps, split and mini- split units, packaged units, micro channel coils, coolers, and commercial units.
*DO NOT use in ammonia systems.
Features and Benefits:Pro
- ProDry XL4 Inject is the concentrated version of Enviro-Safe ProDry XL4.
- ProDry XL4 Inject's formula contains a dehydrating agent that converts the moisture and air in the a/c system into a synthetic oil that mixes with the oil already in the system.
- Eliminates moisture to protect the system from failure, resulting from corrosion. Moisture robs a system of cooling capacity
- Treats systems up to 5 Tons
- Less expensive than removing moisture through mechanical evacuation
- Sealing leaks will save energy, AND lowers refrigerant emissions
- Install Enviro-Safe Pro-Seal XL4 Inject after installing Enviro-Safe ProDry XL4 Inject
If the system has not leaked all the way to zero, moisture and air should not be in the system. However, when in doubt use ProDry XL4 Inject.
At this time, we do not ship this product to Canada or any overseas country due to extremely large customs fees. Due to the cost of shipping, small quantities of this product cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, or any overseas country. However, we will ship this product in large quantities, please contact Enviro-Safe at 1-309-346-1110.