Heavy-Duty Commercial Gauge Set #900
- 3 way manifold
- 3 hoses (blue, yellow, and red)
- Pressure gauge is metal, anti-flutter, and can be recalibrated
- is used for charging A/C
- 100% Teflon diaphragms
- Manifold sight glass
- 60" hoses (Bridgestone)
- Works with most refrigerants
- unique swivel design reduces wear
- excellent vacuum characteristics
- 100% virgin teflon diaphragms
- full porting for maximum refrigerant flow
- industrial grade replaceable brass fitting
- anodized aluminum block body
- one full turn open/close valve
- overglass sightglass for easy viewing
- no-flutter gauge design
- easy-to-grip knobs
To Make This EPA Approved, Purchase #3368 Inline Hoses.
If charging using small cans, please purchase the Blue Top Can Tap #5005. This can be found under the Tools section.
Instructions for Hose connections
- Put the blue hose to the blue knob (lowside fitting)
- Put the yellow hose to the middle fitting on the manifold (for vacuum pump and refrigerant use)
- Put the red hose to the red knob (highside fitting)
Customers Also Bought:
#3000 Contains 1 high side adapter and 1 low side adapter. This kit makes converting a no-brainer! Blue cap is lowside -- low side on most vehicles is larger line. Red Cap is highside For more information on this product, click the product title above.
#5005 For use with R22, R12, R134a Use on both manifolds & cans For more information on this product, click the product title above.
An easy to use item for detection of A/C oil levels and harmful acids in the oil A/C system. For more information on this product, click the product title above.