Premium Oil Injector 2 oz #5065
This is our injector for the professional technician. It allows you to inject an additive to your A/C system even when fully charged with refrigerant.
This injector has a measuring scale on the side of the injector to assist in putting in the correct amount of additive.
Directions for Use:
- Screw outer tube of the injector down to see fill scale.
- Hold scale tube and remove top cap with hose.
- Adjust outer tube to correct amount of additive on scale.
- Add additive.
- Additive: Stop Leak, Proseal, Dyes, Oil, ma be purchased from Enviro-Safe under the Refrigerant Support Fluids section.
- Screw top cap back on until tight. DO NOT USE WRENCHES TO TIGHTEN! Hand tighten only!
- Connect coupling to low pressure service port (big line)
- Start A/C system.
- Wih compress clutch engaged and running turn outer tube clockwise until the tool stops.
- Remove coupler from A/C service port, replace cap.
- Clean injector thoroughly using brake cleaner and make sure to clean the hose of any additive.
- This item can work with R134 applications if you purchase a low side snap coupler #3045 or low side thread down coupler #3065. These can be found under A/C Tools.
Customers Also Bought:
Everyone loves ProSeal XL4, Introducing Enviro-Safe's New Line of Inject products. The first Inject Product we are introducing to the World: Enviro-Safe ProSeal XL4 Inject.
Finally, a Pro Dry for larger units! *Home/Commercial/Large unit Use* For more information on this product, click the product title above.