Pittstop R-134a Top Tap with Blue Handle #5000
Connects to all cans with R134a tops. Used with #3315 charging hose to connect to the low-side service port. (1/2" acme threads) For use with #3315 or Pittstop Blue hose.
- 134a can tap works with standard R134 cans and Enviro-Safe small cans (6oz or 5 oz cans)
- 1/2" acme with manual thread
- This is the standard thread for R134a Hoses
- Female end of tap has the standard thread for most R134a Refrigerant cans.
- DOES NOT work on standard R12 cans or the new California aerosol tip
Customers Also Bought:
Enviro-Safe Air Enhancer is an air conditioning performance booster specially formulated treatment designed to enhance cooling properties of new and old air conditioning and refrigeration systems. For more information on this product, click the product title above.
Easy to use for detection of A/C oil levels and harmful acids in the A/C system. For more information on this product, click the product title above.
The 4 ounce aerosol can contains enough sealant to repair small leaks and connects to regular mobile systems with a 134a tap. (tap #5000) For more information on this product, click the product title above.